Skip to main content

Favorite food spots in Tagbilaran

I always love coming home to Bohol and making the most of every weekend I spend there. Usually, I spend it catching up with friends or even just my sister and cousins. Over time, we have made a few 'favorite' hang-out spots so if you're visiting Tagbilaran City for a short weekend trip, you might want to consider these food places in your itinerary!

1. Fred's Book Café

This place is a favorite because of the food. They certainly have the creamiest and best halo-halo you can ever find. (To taste is to believe!)


You might also want to try their spicy carbonara and that bucket of cheese popcorn. The place really isn't that big and it can get crowded sometimes. But we don't mind because again, we come here for the food. Haha.


Located at 0128 Remolador St., corner of University of Bohol, Tagbilaran City
Instagram: @fredsbookcafe

2. Hola

I loved this place ever since it opened (now they have two branches). I like it's grab-and-go approach with their menu and ambience-- good Mexican-Asian food just right when you want it. It's fresh, delectable and also great for sharing.

Located at Emerald Square, P. del Rosario St., Tagbilaran City & Island City Mall ground floor
Instagram: @holamexifusion

3. Soccoro's Gourmanderia
If you're looking for an affordable yet sumptuous dinner, then this place is for you. They serve the best tasting liempo and krispy pata at affordable prices (350php for the krispy pata!).


The place isn't air-conditioned but I don't think you'll mind as you surely will get your money's worth here.

Located at P. del Rosario St., Tagbilaran City


4. Estrella Bakery
I featured them before and I'd surely mention them again! Haha. I just love this place. It's simple, quaint and they serve really good cakes and pastries. You should at least try that milk + calamansi even just once. But for me, I'll stick with coffee. :)


Located at Aldea Business Center, corner J.S. Torralba St. and CPG Avenue, Tagbilaran City
Instagram: @estrellabakeryph

5. Buzzz Café

This place is now probably in every 'must-visit' list when coming to Bohol. I suggest you go to the Galleria Luisa branch  as it is my favorite (it doesn't get too crowded and noisy). Although I'm already so used to their menu and food, I still enjoy ordering the same cheese pizza or meat pizza. Sometimes I also order the glazed chicken meal and a pitcher of lemon grass juice. There's plenty more to choose from in their menu so go ahead and explore. And don't forget your malunggay ice cream!


(Excuse the lack of photos. I hardly take photos anymore when I'm there! I just eat immediately. ✌)

Branches: Alona, Panglao; Galleria Luisa, Tagbilaran City; Island City Mall, Tagbilaran City
Facebook: The Buzzz Café


6. Tamper Coffee and Brunch

For anyone who's looking for a perfect place to relax and have brunch, then this is the place for you!
If you're craving breakfast food, then this is the place to be too!

There's plenty to choose from in their menu!

The ambiance is so cool and calm. I'd love to come here when I need some me-time.
That iced matcha coffee is a must-try!

 They also have cakes available including this red velvet cake.

Located at P. Del Rosario St. corner CPG East Avenue, Tagbilaran City, Bohol
Instagram: @tamperph



If you're planning to visit Tagbilaran anytime soon, feel free to message me if you need anything!
I love seeing people enjoy my hometown!
Email: loranamocatcat@gmail.com


Love,
Lora


Comments

  1. Bookmarking this page for the next time I visit Bohol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ate zwit! Would love to see you try these places! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Am I a toxic person?: How to practice mindfulness

So a couple of weeks back, I asked some of my followers on what topic they'd like me to write about and one of the questions I got was this: "How do I know if I'm a toxic person? How can I avoid being toxic?" I found it interesting because a lot of people don't ever ask themselves that question. Often times we're looking for "how to deal with toxic people" but not so much about "how can I avoid being a toxic person" . So how do you know if you're a toxic person? Well to start off, what do we mean by "toxic person" ? Here's a list of some common signs : 1. They try to control you by guilt tripping . Common phrases most probably used is "Uy sis, favor. Cge na. Friends bitaw ta.", e ven though they know that what they're asking you to do is probably inconvenient or annoying for you. They can't take "no" and instead say things like "I've done so much for you a

Leyte Summer Experience

Finally had the time to finish this blogpost! 🙈 If you're looking for a new destination to visit, you might consider visiting the beautiful province of Leyte . It has so much in store and plenty of hidden gems! What was supposed to be just a solo trip for me, turned out into a family vacation. You see, my brother-in-law is from Leyte and although we've known him for a long time already, we (as a family) never got the chance to visit his hometown. So we decided to turn it into our summer trip ! Hahaha. And please excuse the lack of good photos for this post because I wasn't really planning on making one for this trip. But I was just so amazed with what I experienced that I had to share it with all of you! We boarded the 2GO (Supercat) trip from Cebu to Ormoc. We took the 10:25 am trip and arrived in Ormoc around 1pm. You can find more details here on the fare and schedules:  Supercat Schedules This was our first trip together since my da