Skip to main content

Spread the Love!

The easy, almost no-fail valentines gift idea: FOOD.

When you're in a relationship with a foodie, the best gift you can give is either something so uniquely new (like something he might be interested to try) or something that the he always, always craves for. OR both! For example with my boyfriend (Kiefer) he's so into mangoes, so I look for unique mango flavored food items that he might like.

For all of you still clueless on what to buy for Valentine's and are considering to buy unique food items, I went around Instagram to help you. Luckily, I bumped into this shop called Cassed's Cuisines.

What caught my attention? the homemade MATCHA SPREAD. Oh, just look at that beauty.


Their products are homemade cheese milk spread or "cheemis".

And so I thought... if you have a partner that is sooooo in love with matcha, then why not give them everything matcha flavored?

Here's what you can include:
-Hello Panda Matcha flavor (Landers)
-KitKat Green Tea (lots and lots of 'em!)
-Matcha Homemade Spread (@cassedscuisines)
-Pocky Green Tea flavor
-Strabucks Matcha Green Tea
-Meiji Macadamia Matcha

Plus a whole lot more! :)

But if you're not into matcha, Cassed's Cuisines also has other variants which includes the following:
Cheemis Original (P189)
Cheemis Blueberry (P229)
Cheemis Cookies 'n Cream (P229)

The Cheemis Matcha is also priced at P229.

I also read on their page that they are open for customized flavors this February.
So go ahead and check them out!

Instagram: @cassedscuisines
(Manila based, ships nationwide)


They can also cater to wedding souvenirs and party needs.
or message the owner Asher/Ceanne:  0917-901-6316

I'm drooling already just looking at these photos.
Yum yum!

Can anybody give me matcha for Valentine's?
Haha

Love,
Lora













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I a toxic person?: How to practice mindfulness

So a couple of weeks back, I asked some of my followers on what topic they'd like me to write about and one of the questions I got was this: "How do I know if I'm a toxic person? How can I avoid being toxic?" I found it interesting because a lot of people don't ever ask themselves that question. Often times we're looking for "how to deal with toxic people" but not so much about "how can I avoid being a toxic person" . So how do you know if you're a toxic person? Well to start off, what do we mean by "toxic person" ? Here's a list of some common signs : 1. They try to control you by guilt tripping . Common phrases most probably used is "Uy sis, favor. Cge na. Friends bitaw ta.", e ven though they know that what they're asking you to do is probably inconvenient or annoying for you. They can't take "no" and instead say things like "I've done so much for you a...

"Things to bring" for your upcoming Holiday trip!

  Can't believe it's been a month (again!) since my last blog post. Sounds like my New Year's resolution should be: be more consistent with blogging. Haha. But anyway, I decided to share with you guys my personal list of things to bring for every trip that I do. I usually have a small notebook where I write this list, and I bring that small notebook also on my trip so I can make sure I don't leave anything behind. Prepared  jud kaayo . 😂 Call it too much or whatever, but it works for me. No worries about "Did I pack my _____ already?" or "Did I forget something?". PAGE 1 1. MONEY.  Um. Obviously. Make sure to have your budget checked and that all possible expenses have been considered. You don't want to be out of cash or credit when you're out of the country. Check with your bank about overseas use of your cards . 😉 2. PASSPORT + HOLDER. I think it's best to protect your passport with a sleeve at all time...