Skip to main content

Valentine's Gift Ideas: Customized Jewelry


Hello!

To help you out in preparing for Valentine's Day, I'm dedicating my February posts to be all about Valentine's Gift Ideas that are unique and definitely worth the money.

Recently, I ordered a customized ring and I though it might also be a great gift idea. Giving jewelry  is very much acceptable no matter what stage  you are already in your relationship. It's a great way to remember certain milestones and years as a couple. And if you're single, well... you can always buy one for yourself (hail the strong, independent women!).

From where I ordered, their shop is called Little Details Shop based in Davao City. I found them through my sister's friend whose family owns the shop. I'm not much into jewelry but my mom told me it's an investment, a perfect gift for yourself and a great way to remember special life events. The same way she did when she bought her first pair of gold earrings as a way to remember her first salary. (Way to go mom!)

So here's mine: 
It's a rose gold plated ring for my index finger which for me symbolizes direction, leadership and control. It emphasizes ambition and taking charge of my life. The leaves/wreath design is special as it reminds me to always keep growing and that "apart from the vine I can do nothing" (John 15:5).

You might be thinking that jewelry gifts are expensive and even more so when we talk about customized jewelry. But it's actually quite different from my perspective. When you customize, you're more able to control the budget since you get to choose what goes into your piece.

As for my ring, it only costs less than a thousand pesos (excl. shipping). The store owners are actually very accommodating and friendly, so you won't feel intimidated in getting price quotations. They also suggest what is best for your proposed design.

They've also been so kind to share with me some of their on hand jewelries:

Morganite simulant:
Necklace
Original Price: P 1,800
Now: P 1,300

Ring
Original price: P 960
Now: P 860

Set:
Original Price: P 2,750
Now: P 2,150

Ruby simulant necklace:
Original price: P 1,500
Now: P 1,000

Promise Ring:
Original price: P 750
Now: P 650

All items come with a box. First come first serve.
They will be accepting orders for Valentine’s day until
Feb 7, 2018.

30% down payment to start production. Davao based, but ships nationwide.
Price quotations exclusive of shipping fee.
No discounts for customized items.


You can browse more designs through their accounts here:
Instagram: @littledetailsshop

"For me jewelry is a way of keeping
memories alive."

I hope I was able to help!
More to come for love month!

Love,
Lora





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I a toxic person?: How to practice mindfulness

So a couple of weeks back, I asked some of my followers on what topic they'd like me to write about and one of the questions I got was this: "How do I know if I'm a toxic person? How can I avoid being toxic?" I found it interesting because a lot of people don't ever ask themselves that question. Often times we're looking for "how to deal with toxic people" but not so much about "how can I avoid being a toxic person" . So how do you know if you're a toxic person? Well to start off, what do we mean by "toxic person" ? Here's a list of some common signs : 1. They try to control you by guilt tripping . Common phrases most probably used is "Uy sis, favor. Cge na. Friends bitaw ta.", e ven though they know that what they're asking you to do is probably inconvenient or annoying for you. They can't take "no" and instead say things like "I've done so much for you a

Leyte Summer Experience

Finally had the time to finish this blogpost! 🙈 If you're looking for a new destination to visit, you might consider visiting the beautiful province of Leyte . It has so much in store and plenty of hidden gems! What was supposed to be just a solo trip for me, turned out into a family vacation. You see, my brother-in-law is from Leyte and although we've known him for a long time already, we (as a family) never got the chance to visit his hometown. So we decided to turn it into our summer trip ! Hahaha. And please excuse the lack of good photos for this post because I wasn't really planning on making one for this trip. But I was just so amazed with what I experienced that I had to share it with all of you! We boarded the 2GO (Supercat) trip from Cebu to Ormoc. We took the 10:25 am trip and arrived in Ormoc around 1pm. You can find more details here on the fare and schedules:  Supercat Schedules This was our first trip together since my da